Well, it was a rather interesting and out of the way to get home but I took it. The path that I am referring to is the one that took me to Chicago, Illinois; Davenport, Iowa; Nauvoo, Illinois; Olathe, Kansas; and Independence, Missouri. I don't have pictures from ever part of it, Chicago was merely a way point (landed at the airport at like 11:30 pm and then was promptly picked up by my sister and left.) And in Nauvoo my camera broke, so the amount of pictures dropped off drastically ( I can still take pictures, but it is more difficult and I risk losing pieces to my camera...), but despite all of that I am posting again.
Pumpkin Carving In Davenport
This seed wasn't going to wait till next year...
Nauvoo
At the end of Parley street
I would like to apologize for the lack of pictures, I could not, for reasons unknown, get many of the photos that I wanted to upload to do so, but if I accomplish this in the hear future than I will upload them.
Thanks,
Nic
Hurray for the long AWESOME road home! :)
ReplyDeleteThat looked like a fun trip.
ReplyDelete