12 October 2010

Blue Angels, Beaches, and Burns

Wow I stink at this, I actually started this blog probably about 2 weeks ago, but obviously didn't finish it....well goes attempt 2 or maybe 3...

Feel the burn, love the burn.  Yes I got some good burns today as I wore shorts, which I haven't done, for extended periods of time, in years.  The special occasion (besides being in Hawaii)?  The Blue Angels were in town.
The air show was on the Marine Corps Base in Kaneohe Bay.

Roman had a blast yelling for everyones attention at every turn.

Couple of Black Hawks

 They did a couple of passes with this thing

Tricks

Cool biplane

The beach we went to

Even though we didn't stay for the Blue Angels we were able to see them fly later on in the day as we drove to the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment