So back in September, I posted a picture and mentioned that I should Photoshop it. Back in January I finally got around to that, and are my for those of you who are on Facebook and classified as friends on that network, you already have seen this picture and I apologize for the redundancy; but for those of you that aren't, I will now post the long awaited photo.
 |
| This is the final product |
Now, since I don't want to make you go and search for the original picture(from the September post) I will post the original of me, the original of the background and some of the intermediate shots.
 |
| This the original of me |
 |
| This is an image that i found online and used for the explosion |
 |
| Cropped explosion |
 |
| Edited out the background |
As I don't have Photoshop I used GIMP, and since I am new to the product (it has also been many years since I Photo shopped anything) I had to do some experimenting and ended up taking out the background twice, once to make it green and once to just erase it, although it was easier to erase after I made it green. You may notice that the cropped explosion picture is not quite the same as the finished product and that is because I had to zoom in and move the photo around to get a passable point of reference.
Most spectacular my dear fellow.
ReplyDeleteSo we have gimp. And i need to learn how to use it. Nice job, bro.
ReplyDelete